We are observing the CDC guidelines for social distancing in all shared areas of the campground. Please go to their website for full updated guidelines, https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/need-to-know.html but here are a few important things to practice:
- Stay home if you are sick, or showing or feeling any COVID-19 symptoms, such as fever, coughing, and/or troubled breathing.
- Stay home if you recently had close contact with a person with COVID-19.
- Practice social distancing by keeping at least six (6) feet of distance between yourself and others, even when outdoors;
- Avoid close contact, such as shaking hands, hugging, or high-fives;
- Wash hands often or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol when soap and water are not available;
- Avoid unnecessary contact with surfaces that are often touched, such as doorknobs and handrails;
- Everyone should wear a cloth face cover when a safe distance cannot be maintained.
Also, there will be maximum occupancy signs for the shower house and the camp store/office.