The campground is pet friendly, though dogs must be kept on a tether at all times. Also, they should not be left unattended or constitute a nuisance to other campers.
We are observing the CDC guidelines for social distancing in all shared areas of the campground. Please go to their website for full updated guidelines, https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/need-to-know.html but here are a few important things to practice:
- Stay home if you are sick, or showing or feeling any COVID-19 symptoms, such as fever, coughing, and/or troubled breathing.
- Stay home if you recently had close contact with a person with COVID-19.
- Practice social distancing by keeping at least six (6) feet of distance between yourself and others, even when outdoors;
- Avoid close contact, such as shaking hands, hugging, or high-fives;
- Wash hands often or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol when soap and water are not available;
- Avoid unnecessary contact with surfaces that are often touched, such as doorknobs and handrails;
- Everyone should wear a cloth face cover when a safe distance cannot be maintained.
Also, there will be maximum occupancy signs for the shower house and the camp store/office.
Yes. All water throughout the campground is potable.
Our water goes though a chlorination system, and is monitored monthly by the Department of Health.
No, you do not.
All campsites have stone ring fire pits.
There are no grills or grates on the fire pits, but you may rearrange the stones for placement of your own grill or grate.
We sell firewood in the campground.
You should not bring your own, it can be dangerous to our living trees.
It is illegal to bring firewood from outside of New York State.
The campground is no longer running shuttles to Bethel Woods.
We are aware that there are mentions of the shuttle in older reviews and descriptions in various places on the internet.
However, due to many different factors the shuttle service was shut down after our 2019 season and we no longer offer shuttle service on show nights.
We are exploring other options such as possible partnerships with local livery services.
Hopefully we will be able to offer something in the future.
Until then, if you would rather not make the 4 mile drive, there are local taxi services available that pickup/drop off at Happy Days.
Quiet hours are from 11pm to 8am.
All radios and any amplified music must be turned off during this time. Conversations should also be kept low.
We do make regular patrols of the campground, but If you are being disturbed by noise from another campsite, please call the campground and let us know. (845)685-6575
There is a $10.00 service fee on all cancelled reservations.
No refunds for cancellation within 14 days of scheduled arrival.
No refunds for early departure or inclement weather.
Check in is 2 pm
Check out is 1 pm