There is a $10.00 service fee on all cancelled reservations.
No refunds for cancellation within 14 days of scheduled arrival.
No refunds for early departure or inclement weather.
We are observing the CDC guidelines for social distancing in all shared areas of the campground. Please go to their website for full updated guidelines, https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/need-to-know.html but here are a few important things to practice:
- Stay home if you are sick, or showing or feeling any COVID-19 symptoms, such as fever, coughing, and/or troubled breathing.
- Stay home if you recently had close contact with a person with COVID-19.
- Practice social distancing by keeping at least six (6) feet of distance between yourself and others, even when outdoors;
- Avoid close contact, such as shaking hands, hugging, or high-fives;
- Wash hands often or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol when soap and water are not available;
- Avoid unnecessary contact with surfaces that are often touched, such as doorknobs and handrails;
- Everyone should wear a cloth face cover when a safe distance cannot be maintained.
Also, there will be maximum occupancy signs for the shower house and the camp store/office.
We will not offer shuttle service to Bethel Woods during the 2021 season.
No, you do not.
Quiet hours are from 11pm to 8am.
All radios and any amplified music must be turned off during this time. Conversations should also be kept low.
We do make regular patrols of the campground, but If you are being disturbed by noise from another campsite, please call the campground and let us know. (845)685-6575
We sell firewood in the campground.
You should not bring your own, it can be dangerous to our living trees.
It is illegal to bring firewood from outside of New York State.
All campsites have stone ring fire pits.
There are no grills or grates on the fire pits, but you may rearrange the stones for placement of your own grill or grate.
Check in is 2 pm
Check out is 1 pm
The campground is pet friendly, though dogs must be kept on a tether at all times. Also, they should not be left unattended or constitute a nuisance to other campers.